Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our first veggie garden project! May 2010


I haven't bloged in a long time, my love. But it is also true that we have spend so much quality time, just relaxing, enjoying, laughing and playing together... and I have become more jealous of what I choose to share... Last saturday you experienced your first wedding! And today we started your very own veggie garden. These are the pics.


The funniest part was when we planted everything and you spontaneously took out your kazoo (you're a natural!) and started playing fro the plants. Today was also the first time you asked to pray in the morning and said a complete and beautiful prayer, in Jesus' name. You amaze me every day. I am in love.


Carrot seeds... in tiny hands...


Preparing the soil. We had so much fun we even made kits for your classmates! But that pic went to mom's craft blog...


No comments: